Perhaps Knowledge Adventure’s most beloved brand, Math Blaster products have been used in classrooms and homes worldwide for over 15 years. Mathblaster.com is the online hub for outer space-based MMO gaming. Membership to Mathblaster.com extends to include JumpStart as well. Through a partnership with Majesco Entertainment Company, the brand also transitioned onto Nintendo DS. Math Blaster in the Prime Adventure extends the proven brand into an age-appropriate handheld platform. Math Blaster learning apps are available on iPad/iPhone and Android devices. Through a first of its kind model, Math Blaster mobile and online games are linked for connected play at home or on the go.
- Development Time: May 2011 – December 2011
- Released: 2009
- Role: Producer / Designer
- Team Size: 1 artist, 1 programmer
- Platforms: Unity webplayer
- Responsibilities: David was responsible for Design improvements to the player mission system, as well as improving the leveling up user experience by providing improved communication to the player as well as incentives to encourage player progression.