Eat My Dust is a 3D world centered on FAST cars, BIG guns, and EXPLOSIVE combat! Choose your team and fight for supremacy in this all out RACING COMBAT game! Players can choose from multitudes of unique car customizations and arming themselves with the latest high-powered ASSAULT WEAPONS.
Once your car is fully modded and weapons are armed, it is off to COMBAT! Destroy ZOMBIES, ATTACK your fellow players, or let ‘em eat your dust as you RACE to 1st place! Wreak the maximum amount of HAVOC and MAYHEM to earn coins and buy FASTER cars and BIGGER GUNS!
- Development Time: December 2011 – January 2013
- Released: June 2012
- Role: Senior Producer / Designer
- Team Size: 1 Designer, 6 Programmers, 5 Artists.
- Platforms: Unity Webplayer
- Responsibilities: David was responsible for initial design concepts, monetization strategy, project planning from pre-production to release, and continuous product updates. David worked exclusively with a small team, and was responsible for many game design features of the game as well as production.