The sled-stealing scumbag Chaz is up to no good and only, as the clever and cunning Bosh, can defeat him. For Bosh to save his true love Bailey, players must complete tracks in over 40 mind-bending puzzles created by the #1 Line Rider player in the world, TechDawg. Players can also create their own puzzles and story-telling masterpieces and share them on the Internet. The possibilities are limited only by physics and your imagination…providing endless hours of creative play.
- Development Time: November 2007 – August 2008
- Released: September 2008
- Role: Producer / Designer
- Team Size: 2 Designers, 6 Programmers, 3 Artists.
- Platforms: Nintendo Wii, DS, PC
- Responsibilities: David was responsible for various aspects of Production and Design for this title including writing the design document, managing publisher relationship, managing submission process to Nintendo, keeping dev team on task and provide transparency and communication to company execs. David was involved in the early design process along with collaborating with the UI/UX team to bring flash mouse controls over to the Nintendo Wii system in a fun and effective way.
Leave a Reply